Attorney-at-law provides legal assistance in civil proceedings in courts of all instances and courts of arbitration. Experience of J. Mucenieks in civil cases pending in the courts covers the widest range of civil law issues (family law and inheritance law, employment law, debt recovery, property disputes, patient rights, etc.).
1) prepare and submits claims regarding the out-of-court settlement of a dispute;
2) research the materials of the case;
3) collect and requests evidence from the competent authorities;
4) prepare the necessary documents for resolving a specific issue in court;
5) represent the position of the client in legal proceedings;
6) appeal against court judgments.